Friday, May 30, 2008

Kanyi Bian men can cry over the article

If one day will have to leave this world, I hope that the final destination is in your arms. Even drink Naihe Qiao edge Nawan forgotten past lives of Mengpo Tang, the next life, I still can embrace with you to find your memory. The wedding night, I suddenly DING Yu asked this question: "Ayu, we will one day be Laoqu until death. If we can let you choose, you hope that their final destination where» Parents, Anne and export it, I regret it has. Daxi day ask such a question, too Sha Fengjing has. Sure enough, the silence DING Yu. I is now trying to restore statement, Yu Ding was the opening. "If one day will have to leave this world, I hope that the final destination is in your arms, so that even if the edge to drink Naihe Qiao Mengpo Tang, the next life, I still can embrace with you to find your memory. " The dark, I can clear his looks. However, Yu Ding disclosed in the case of serious and resolute, gave me a tremendous shock to feel the impact of the soul. Yes, at that time, I was the world's most well-being of women. Yu Ding character is a very gentle man. I do not know whether the character because it hindered him, is still a company in the presence of an ordinary staff. When the time of the marriage, many of my friends do not understand why I would choose him, after all, only one month's salary and my fourth. But I still think那颗gentle perseverance of the heart can heal my daily toil. Married six months, we have always lived in the company's three floors of a small apartment. Although only a small Liangshiyiting the house, we can not complained, and Yu Ding as saying: "house of bread and the day will come when there will be." Although I would also like to live in a beautiful house, but The high price of the cities I just want to make good arrangements for daily life. But with the passage of time, I gradually felt a sadness. I believe that the plain is the true meaning of love, day after day, the same lifestyle, so I started Heart tired. Chaimiyouyan replaced the romantic passion, the marriage began the tedious Let me show it to the future together gradually confused. I hope that Yu Ding also can feel that, or this way, he will do some changes. However, Yu Ding Quesi unknowingly, the daily business as usual. DING Yu Wen-Bi of the good, also published a number of small articles, so after work like Fuzaizhuoshang Write the painting. I want him to be more focused on work, but the total did not bear fruit. The long-term accumulation of marriage down the loss and sorrow to my heart and numbness gradually closed, no longer feeling less than one Siding - Love. Xu Yong This is the time to break into my life. Companies engage in an evening, I Duzuo edge in the dance floor for a red wine, all of the silly Chennai, a middle-aged man invited me to jump-dance. The evening had a lot of people to the invitation issued to me, but I have been a decline in a variety of reasons. But before the men, seems to be distributed to all Jushoutouzu among middle-aged men, particularly successful that the cause of the unique charm, so I can not refuse. The sound of music he and I gently Yong dance in the crowd. Magic lights some time to let me dizzy. He said to me whispered: "Chen Ran! Right» the Ministry of Planning. " I am shocked snacks, Tai Yan looked at him. The tall man is not very high, probably only about 1 meter 76, but I kind but the momentum had to look up at him. "It's strange is that right» If even the names of his staff do not know, I also how mixed ah! "He Qingtiao却使the tone of my mind a tight, puzzled, I asked mouth:" You are…… " And at this time, a dance to an end. He Yong Zhao I, Fuer lightly: "My name is Xu Yong. You are today and I am the only one dancing women." Finish, Pianran left, leaving only I Leng there. The men, is the company's vice president of « And I, King is the only party tonight and his dancing people » Slightest meet quietly climbed up the vanity of my mind. Back home has been in the morning, open the door, Yu Ding still in Fuan the disease. See I came back, Yu Ding of the manuscript are received, and then Duan Leyi Wanmian out from the kitchen. "My wife, tired of the bar» Zhewan is your eating…… " "Egg Rousi face, right» "I interrupted him to say. Yu Ding embarrassed some of the Nao Naotou. Married so long, he Xianggang will love it, often use this action to express his at a loss. In fact, I do not know why interrupt his words, but today the total feel like doing like a thief, Tuokou added: "You will not only write and write, the eggs face, you can do what ah» " Yu Ding's face suddenly changed. I looked at some guilty to his hands Nawanwuzi heat Teng Teng's face, neutral tone: "I am sorry, premises, I may be too tired of." Yu Ding also face relaxed, Rousheng asked me: "That, or as soon as possible on the rest» " "Ah." Dian Ledian my head. When I first time at night to sleep with his back to Yu Ding, when I cling to his post since, I earned the lightly. Yu Ding a stiff arm, shrink back. I did not speak, the dark, there has been a mind that Xu Yong and let the潇洒the身形.                                     Two                   Dull days have lasted one week. That day happened to be the weekend. Just work, Xu Yong give me call. I do not know how he is surprised at my phone number, after all, he is my boss. Ang-interest home when DING Yu Yang said the two together to Waterfront Park, because from today open to visitors free of charge. I Qianran said at a gathering of some colleagues. Yu Ding see very disappointed, but instead he has a smile playing happily point. Wong Lun Hotel is a city famous for the four-star hotel. This is the place where people frequented by the rich that is, non-expensive. First came to the door, to see a suit of Cangqing Se Yong Xu Lizainali. Xu Yong into the hall with me, was the immediate Zhenzhu a luxury. Color is the center of the face of a fountain, the fountain behind a small round table, an elegant woman Qin Shi is the ease of playing music, on both sides of the table and do some high-end fashion clothing of men and women. Subconsciously hope that the one is to withdraw from their popular dress, I can not help but secretly Health Can shame. We in the lobby of a palm tree on the space to sit down. This place is very subtle line of sight, sat the entire hall can glimpse from the outside is not easy to see inside. Jibei Xiadu red wine, I gradually relaxed its own. Xu Yong Duanzhebeizai, Michelia asked: "Why only the day I know you dance?» " I did not understand. Because you sit alone the way it touched me. "I was puzzled by. Beauty companies like clouds, I would like to own and not really the best. "I am very envious of your husband. If I have a beautiful wife, this is not going to let her in such a youth changed hands in the rough." Xu Yong in the meaning of words so that I have some confusion. Such a man is full of charm that you speak of such words, I suddenly have slightest fear. As for the fear of what in the end, at that moment I do not understand. I was struggling and some said: "No, Xu total. My husband is a very competent men." Xu Yong was laughed out: "Are you in self-deception! Happiness of a woman, you should not have as helpless and at a loss eyes! It allows you to beautiful eyes lost due look good!" At the time, made numerous hit my mind, I like Fuzaizhuoshang like a child crying out. More than half a year to the loss, this was easily the men opened a. Convolution / piano music, Xu Yong's Shoufu on my hair, Erpan, Xu Yong gentle complaining: "Ran, let me give you the life back into glamour, all right» " As if I will have a vortex into the suction, I subconsciously place the nod. That night, I do not have to go home. A man, ignited my passion, I will bring it by the - Paradise Lost. Three                   The next month, I had the aristocracy, as General Fu extravagance. I always Wan Zhao Xu Yong, as a pair of lovers in love and out of Sharon in various senior social. All this is so true, I still trance Rumeng. I did not go home that night, DING Yu did not ask too much. Later, only to the company's colleagues told me that Yu Ding phones hit them there. Yu Ding, I know I have to understand that he had lied spreading, but why he did not expose it » But the relationship between me and Xu Yong is very secretive, and the senior social activities is difficult to get involved in the DING Yu. Yu Ding can be a change than before, go home only to write something, if I did not ask him what he has not opened Jinkou. His erratic let me into the tired, inexplicable, the two entered the Cold War. Yu Ding started their own daily cooking, and I and Xu Yong outside the Japanese cuisine, a French Taicai to eat. Just in time to go home, see clutter the kitchen table and few Ham, in the minds of all of a sudden I have slightest guilt. That day, and I Xu Yong, stroll in a shopping arcade. Here are some high-end fashion, can be said for such persons for the Xu Yong. I would like to own such persons should not, but the original vanity has been met. I casual browsing the racks on both sides of the high cost of clothing, Xu Yong's footsteps suddenly stopped. I look strange to him one, he did not see me, but said: "that men have been watching you." I am looking homeopathy, all of a sudden stiff body, the nail in place. Yu Ding. I panic a while. This he can not afford to buy the things that he has never set foot in the place, I have not had a dream that he should appear in front of us. Yu Ding eyes and complexity, as if a lot of things hinge together, the eyes, heart Molai You let me a pain. I put aside Xu Yong, towards DING Yu: "Yu Ding, do you hear me say……" Yu Ding turned ran. I Dayton, where Jinyao the lower lip, watching him disappear in the direction, a Dongyebudong. Xu Yong came, I Lou Zhao Qing Xiao: "Well, Although, I send you home!" I am inclined him a heart can hate him laugh out. In the Yishun, I produce the slightest fatigue and regret. I did not answer, I will allow him to the door. Jia, Yu Ding is also a Henming sorption a cigarette. Lighting, the house filled with the evening's choking smog. This will only time, Yu Ding was haggard it appears that some of the old. I gaze of love has been going from five years of familiar faces, the eyes of some moist. Yu Ding also a lot of smoke, Qiamie the pyrotechnics: "Ran, since it back on Zaodian Shui." His calm tone of the great beyond my expectation. I filled a disturbing and asked: "Do you…… you do not have what I would like to ask the right» " He shook his head, revealing the slightest frustration and Qiran smile out: "No. There are some things, I do not know better than that." Bite the bite my lips, neutral tone: "Ayu, I……" Yu Ding Bailebaishou interrupt me, "Ran small, let alone the. I really do not want to listening to you and him, I know that as early as a matter of fact." All of a sudden I looked at him, but to see the mouth Wire bitterness: "Do not forget, many of my classmates Hunde better than I am. I do not believe that they said, they saw today. You and he kind of happy with the way I have not seen a long time . " Yu Ding also lit cigarette, the one Shenxi, some have choked voice: "Ran, I am guilty." I cried; fact, he did not mind no idea. I said: "Ayu, we re-start it, all right» " Yu Ding only Xizhe Yan, Leng Leng and looked at me. The pale face I dare not Bishi. His silence, has given me a clear answer.

No comments: