Friday, May 30, 2008

The last choice

After the thought of losing the soul of nostalgia Perhaps just put a hand of a person I can not change the scars of recovery Is perhaps the last choice How is the feeling of emptiness Shangtou my heart The final choice of the wounds If I lost you left lonely Finally to understand the eternal I do not reluctant to commit a mistake The end of the perseverance Regret was not chosen Give up the past again to how long Until slowly lost what And the choice I can not change the scars of recovery Is perhaps the last choice How is the feeling of emptiness Shangtou my heart The final choice of the wounds If I lost you left lonely Finally to understand the eternal I do not reluctant to commit a mistake The end of the perseverance Regret was not chosen Give up the past again to how long Until slowly lost what The feeling of emptiness Shangtou my heart The final choice of the wounds If I lost you left lonely Finally to understand the eternal I do not reluctant to commit a mistake The end of the perseverance Regret was not chosen Give up the past again to how long Until slowly lost what And the choice

No comments: